Grader / Machine Feeder
Indemnity Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short Term Disability available within the first few weeks of employment.
These Career Opportunities are considered Temp-to-Hire, meaning that conversion to full time employment with client company can occur after probationary period.
Excellent work environment, entrepreneurial leaders, and loyal workforce. You will want to work with this employer.
Responsible for learning and applying proper grading and inspecting rules on lumber strips or parts based on customer requirements. This position may require some machine setups and will require feeding parts into the machine at a fast pace. The ability to use and interpret measuring systems such as tape measures, calibrated rules, micrometers, and calipers is a plus and will be necessary for advancement to any operator position.
- Ability and commitment to wearing proper personal protective equipment as required by the company.
- Able to stand at all times while performing job duties, approximately 7 hours per day
- Able to use hands and arms at a fast pace while inspecting, feeding, or marking lumber rips.
- Able to make fast, accurate decisions without interrupting the required rate of production.
- Ability and willingness to do any job considered an entry-level position as needed. This may include stacking parts, stacking lumber, stacking ripped lumber, sweeping and cleaning, organizing areas, or helping with other necessary tasks.
GREAT INCENTIVES WHEN YOU CONVERT to Company Employment CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS